Monday, May 28, 2007

În Geneva

I'm still here and haven't had time to write. Today, I'm giving myself half an hour just to chill.
It's been stressful since I arrived on sunday and it's all self inflicted. It needn't be but I'm insane that way. Work can be as easy going as I want it to be but I feel this great need to impress every single person I come across and I know it's just stupid. I know I can do a good job without having to work so hard to impress and worry about what every one thinks of me. I feel that they would think I'm stupid or simple minded or poorly dressed or just a plain looser, if I don't work hard to impress. Actually, I still believe that they think that about me even if......
Anyway, I really should only care about what my client thinks of me, period.
I'm too insecure about myself and it's something I've been trying to work on for the longest time but I don't know why it is so hard to truely believe in my own worth?
Can't sort out my thoughts when I have the time ticking away on the counter. I'll write again when I get back home.